Monday, February 18, 2013

My Advice To Internaional Student

            I have been in America for 9 months and I have got some experiences that I like to share it with new international student. The important thing they must be sure that their paper such as visa and I-20 are complete to avoid any delay. also they must make sure that they do not  have any copy programs in their laptop. The roles in U.S are different, for example when you drive and the police stop you for many reason you must not get out of your car until they come to you, if you do not do they will shoot you. America has a lot of delicious restaurant such as P.F.Chang's china, cheesecake factory and California pizza that you should try all of them. Before you leave the restaurant you have to give the waiter tip. For muslem students you should ask the waiter if the food has any pork or wine.     

No comments:

Post a Comment