Sunday, February 24, 2013

What I learnd In Ashley classes

               
           I believe that the grammar is the important skill when people want to learn English. All the author English skills need grammar. I have learned grammar in Ashley's classes for 6 week. She taught us about verb tenses (Simple Present, Present Progressive, Simple Past, Past Progressive, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Progressive, Past Perfect, and Past Perfect Progressive). Also I learned Subject-Verb Agreement and Modal. I improved my grammar skill in speaking, listening and writing. I got a lot of benefit from Ashley's teaching style. She taught us how to speak and write with verb tenses, Subject-Verb Agreement and Modal. I am very interesting about what I will study in Ashley's classes next session.
 

1 comment: